Saturday, January 15, 2011

German Cream of Vegetable Soup

German Cream of Vegetable Soup recipe came from Food Com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the week end and I still have to work both days so, I have made a wonderful pot of vegetable soup that way I can just come home and spend my time knitting or crocheting. I did go to a garage sale earlier this morning and found a few really neat things I would love to share if I had a camera that I knew how to work. In time I will get it all together and have more of my own pictures to share. Till then, enjoy your week end and  if you will sign the comment section if you like, I will be around visiting all my blogger friends real soon :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a Thought
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

No comments:

Post a Comment