Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pear Delight Smoothie and Crocheted Plastic Bag

Just a Thought
“Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.”
Buddha
~~~~~~~~
Pear Delight Smoothie
       I am mostly a raw vegen with some of my foods cooked. Very rarely do I eat meat or dairy, when I do I usually feel ill  so I avoid them. I prefer my food to be fresh and raw.
       Smooties are great, they're like desert to me. Here is one of my favorites. Enjoy

Pear Delight Smoothie
Ingredients

1 mango peeled, deseeded, and diced
1 pear
1/2 cup chopped pineapple
1 celery rib
juice from 1/2 lime
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1 teaspoon raw honey water to thin

Blend all the ingredients in a powerful blender.
Adjust lime juice and honey to desired taste.
For more really yummy raw food recipes
check out Rawglow
                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of Green,

if you have ever wondered what you could do with
 all those plastic bags under your cupboards here's a great idea from 
Nightfall Accessories/Reliquary Arts

 Crocheted plastic bags



No comments:

Post a Comment