Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Out with the New, In with the Old :)


Can one take old dressers and use them in their living room instead of
 NORMAL living room furniture ?
Some of mine are like these but in perfect condition. I want my living room to look like and old antique shop with all my dollies and books and stuff, including the old 1918 sewing machine and spinning wheel my sister gifted me. I have other old dressers, rockers and book shelfs to add with them. My other half Glen passed away 4 years ago and I want to make everything different now. I think it's time. I am going through , getting rid of and moving things around fast as my little bones will let me. When I have some pictures to post I will. This is my project for the winter. Out with the New in with the Old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment