Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hole in the Head and Shopping bags

 Tonight I am going to crochet and watch Hole In The Head 
on Hulu a very old movie with Frank Sinatra.
But before I go I want to leave a link to something I found on
the internet today, it was quit shocking to say the least. I will be making
 a lot more home made  shopping bags after seeing this vid.
I'll be looking for all kinds of shopping bag patterns now.
``

Free Crochet Pattern: Market Bag

Pattern here

also more patterns at Crochet Central

Make Our 1 Yard, 1 Hour Free Tote Bag Pattern

 For Last Minute Holiday Gift Bags

Knit Shopping Bag

I'll be looking for more shopping bag patterns in this next week.
~~~~
And last but not least a pttern like the first pair of slippers
I made years upon years ago, Pattern can be found here
with a list of more patterns KnittingPatternCentral.com
Boy do I ever remember making those Pom poms
they were comfortable though.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment