Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joshua James - The New Love Song,,,and My Best Veggie Buger :)


It's Sunday, I can do what ever I like. ;) Today I am being lazy listening to my music , chating on facebook, myspace, youtube , twitter  and blogging ( Life's Hard  guys :)
One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite singers Joshua James is "The New Love Song" , Enjoy


 Oh an also today I created a veggie buger recipe that was really good. You know how sometimes a recipe you create turns out good then you forget how you did it? well I decided I'd write this one down cause I knew I'd forget. Hope you like it, It really was yummy.
So now it's going on 2:00 in the afternoon,better get off the computer and put down the crocheting, snap to it and get a few of those things done around the house like cleaning and stuff :) Enjoy your Sunday Y'all <3
~~~

My Best Veggie Buger
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup wheat flour
3 eggs
1 cup carrots
1 cup celery
1/2 cup red and green bellpeppers
1/2 cup onions
1 tablespoon dried garlic
1 tablespoon basil
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Sea salt and fresh ground peper


Mix all together and let set for 5 minutes
Make into thin pattys and brown in a lightly oiled skillet on each side till done.
Great alone with other veggies and a salad
Or As a hamburgar on wheat bread with lots of other veggie including sprouts if you like.
 I even add sliced cucummbers with lettuce and tomatoes Yum

Been making a bunch of these and crocheting on a new sock pattern , but will have to put them down for now.
I have now made so many of these but I am going to use this yarn for a freind that loves yellow.
Vanna's Choice baby yarn color " Duckie" I think it will be just Duckie :)
Patterns found here and here

Lots of curly scarfs and othere free patterns here

I was looking for a good bread recipe and I found this one at
she has an awesome blog .

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thank you for introducing me to this great singer/song. I appreciate that you mentionned my blog;thank you again.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...I follow Sage's blog already....lol....

    all good stuff in the veggie burger.... I'll give one a try,,,

    ReplyDelete