I found some good music to share and a really yummy recipe. Of course at the bottom I will have some crafts I am working on.
Enjoy, James is really very talented.
From Joshua James
good place for some Veggie recipes
he's a great musician and not a bad cook :)
Find Joshua at some of the links below
He ia every where on Youtube :)
I found his Muffin recipe Here
SUPER PEANUT PUMPKIN MUFFINS:
- 1 1/2 cups Flour (I used 1/2 wheat, 1/2 white flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (quite ripe if possible, if not NO WORRIES), mashed.
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk (non-dairy if you can)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of your FAV mixin (i.e. carob chips, sliced almonds, raisins, i used chopped walnuts for this)
- Preheat oven to 350, lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt in a medium bowl
- Combine Vanilla, bananas, flaxmeal, sugar, peanut butter, milk, and pumpkin
- Fold dry ingredients into wet, don’t OVERMIX!
- Stir in add-in of choice (WALNUTS!)
- Divide batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until center of muffin is done.
- Cool on cooling rack
- BE A HERO.
One more recipe this one is from Tea and Scones.
I can look at this one, but dare not eat YUM
you can find her recipe Here
The Cowl I'm Working on almost done. Mines in brown.
I am going to make this one next, all for my Kimber :)